The information that we collect
In order that we can process your order to buy or sell a car we need to collect the following information:
- Your name
- Contact information including your billing and delivery/collection addresses, your email address and telephone numbers.
- We’ll also need you bank details, so we can arrange finance, help you buy a car or to send you the money when we sell yours.
- We may ask you for other information as part of this process e.g. date of birth.
What we do with the information
- We use this information to remind us to remind you when your car needs a service, so we can contact you about manufacturer’s updates or when your lease is coming to an end and you need to get a new car.
- From time to time we’ll send you some emails about new products, special offers or other information that we think you may find interesting. You will always have the option of opting out of these emails. We will never give your email to anyone else.
- We may contact you by email, phone, or mail. We may use the information you give us to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online or through yourself.
Controlling your personal information
You can choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can also state from the start what kind of information you’re happy to receive.
We will never sell, distribute or lease your personal information to any third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law.
You can request details of the personal information that we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee may be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please email email@example.com or write to NBU Consulting Ltd, 213a Base Point Business Centre, 377-399 London Road, Camberley, Surrey, GU153HL
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.